Tuesday 27 November 2012

2012... WOW!

That's it!! The last of my 2012 weddings has now been retouched, packaged up & sent to the lovely couple. 

I'm itching to be busy again in 2013 & I still have some dates available, so please pass on my name to anyone you know getting married - I have SO many amazing ideas for wedding photos! ...info@nataliejweddings.com ♥ 

Here are some of the weddings that have made 2012 so beautiful... (click on images to view them larger)
  Danielle & Terry

  Maddie & Dan

  Claire & Neil

 Simon & Marta

 Marie & Mark

 Katy & Craig

 Carly & Lee


 Colin & Sue

Huge THANK YOUs to everyone who has booked & enquired about my wedding photography in 2012. You've all been amazing & I'm so excited about the weddings I already have booked for 2013!
Natalie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment